[Campus-hartnell-staff] [MENTORS] planning for Saturday

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:55:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I've updated the "day of responsibilities" with times for each activity.
 It would be great if all of our volunteer mentors could respond to this
email and answer:

* Would you feel comfortable leading a small group of students through how
to use git, by following our git activity?

* Would you be interested in being on the career panel/history and ethics
panel?

* Do you have an open source project that you maintain and/or would feel
comfortable helping students contribute to?

best
Shauna