[Campus-gmu-staff] running another Open Source Comes to Campus event at GMU

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:37:40 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We're moving our planning to Discourse, a mailing list/forum hybrid, which
we find is helping us plan events more efficiently and openly.

To start planning the event, please join the forum and make a "GMU
Winter/Spring 2015 event organizing thread" in the DC chapter:
http://discourse.openhatch.org/c/chapters/washington-dc

If it's already been made by the time you click that link, feel free to
reply to the thread and introduce yourselves!