[Campus-gmu-staff] Easter

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Mon Mar 3 05:20:32 UTC 2014

Oh gosh, that somehow completely slipped by us as well. Thanks for the heads up.

No, I don't think it will be a huge issue. We'll publicize this and try to gauge a general reaction from potential attendees, but I don't see it being a limiting factor per se.

And obviously, we would very much like to have as many of the OpenHatch team as possible present to help the event run smoothly. However if you would be unable to attend, I'm sure we'll be able to make do!

Best,

Michel