[Campus-gmu-staff] hope everything went well!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:17:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I hope everything went well at the event today!  There were no frantic
requests for help, which seems like a good sign.  :)  I'd love to hear
about how things went - how many people came, if there were any problems,
what seemed to work especially well.

I also have a request: can whoever is in charge of emailing students send
them this exit survey?

http://bit.ly/gmu-oss-survey

For mentors and organizers - we'd love to get feedback on what you think we
did well and how we can improve.  If you could fill out this (different)
survey:

http://bit.ly/gmu-survey-mentors

Feel free to give any additional feedback via email, either on this list or
privately.

best
Shauna