[Campus-gmu-staff] going over some details for tomorrow

Renfred D Harper rharper2 at masonlive.gmu.edu
Sat Apr 19 12:39:47 UTC 2014

Hi, sorry I didn't see this email until now. My github username is renfredxh (https://github.com/renfredxh).

Renfred

________________________________
From: campus-gmu-staff-bounces at lists.openhatch.org <campus-gmu-staff-bounces at lists.openhatch.org> on behalf of Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 1:44 PM
To: campus-gmu-staff at lists.openhatch.org
Subject: [Campus-gmu-staff] going over some details for tomorrow

Michel, you're listed as introducing the git activities and the contributions workshop, and I wanted to make sure you feel prepared for that.  Any questions about what to say/how to prep?

Frank, Chris, Luke, Stephen, Renfred, Hadrian, and Alex - can you give me your github usernames so I can create an instance of the activity for you all to use tomorrow?