[Campus-gmu-staff] contact info

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Fri Apr 18 23:39:34 UTC 2014

I'll be available at all times by mobile phone at 571-218-7173. Additionally I'll be watching my email (jrouly at gmu.edu) throughout the day.

Michel

________________________________
From: campus-gmu-staff-bounces at lists.openhatch.org <campus-gmu-staff-bounces at lists.openhatch.org> on behalf of Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 5:45 PM
To: campus-gmu-staff at lists.openhatch.org
Subject: [Campus-gmu-staff] contact info

Hi all,

There are a few odds and ends we haven't had a chance to go over.  I want to make sure everyone has my contact info in case you need something -- my phone # is 240-483-3555.  That's the best way to reach me as I'll be travelling tomorrow and not easily available via email and IRC (though I'll definitely keep an eye out).  Asheesh will be available on IRC (nick paulproteus) starting at around noon.

Michel, as the on-site organizer can you also share your contact info?

~ Shauna