[Campus-gmu-staff] git activity prep

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:01:54 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I've added those who've given me their github usernames to the git activity
directory. I've given them admin status which means they should be able to
add new people tomorrow so that they can lead small groups.  Here's the
relevant org:
https://github.com/FOSSdirectory

You can read over the activity here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/Curriculum/Directory

It's slightly different from what you might have seen linked before.

Your job is to read through the activity ahead of time, so that you can
help lead your small group through it together.  You'll want to answer any
questions they have, and keep track of who is who so that you can merge
their changes into the repository as they submit them.

Let me know if you have any questions!