[Campus-gmu-staff] directions to event

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:49:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The event will be taking place on the George Mason University Fairfax campus, in the Student Union Building II (also called the Hub) room 3-4-5.

A map of the building's location is available here: http://goo.gl/maps/47EfP

General visitor information is available at: http://www.gmu.edu/resources/visitors/

Paid parking is available in the Shenandoah parking deck: http://goo.gl/maps/IieAv

This information is also now available on the event website: http://hackmason.org

We're waiting to hear back from parking services about free parking in the lots, so for now the safe option is paid parking in the parking decks!

Best,

Michel Rouly