[Campus-gmu-staff] one mentor for Oppia pulling out

Chris Reffett creffett at masonlive.gmu.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:28:10 UTC 2014

I was down as "maybe" for Oppia, so I'll move up to handling that one.
We may need to drop Gentoo in that case, but that's not the end of the
world--packaging work is more complicated than normal project work
anyway. I can just point the students at resources for Gentoo
development to work on on their own time.

Chris