[Campus-gmu-staff] history & ethics panel

jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu jrouly at masonlive.gmu.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:40:45 UTC 2014

I saw the org table, but unfortunately didn't cross paths with any OpenHatch members. Ran into Luke a few times, though.

I'll definitely send a letter of introduction to Sean Luke, but I can't guarantee any results --he doesn't generally respond to email in a particularly timely fashion.??

?Best,

Michel