[Campus-gmu-staff] Publicity mailings update

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:31:45 UTC 2014

Just emailed a ton of people re: mentoring at the event - I have high hopes
for a big group of mentors working on interesting projects.  :)

re: power strips - how many power strips will be needed?  I'm honestly a
little surprised that there's not a physical plant type office you can
borrow them from.  We'll see what we can do.