[Campus-depaul-staff] Welcome, mentors!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:00:21 UTC 2014

At Sheila's request, I've added the folks who've signed up as mentors
(Karl, Mark, Lincoln, Jim and Bonnie) to the mailing list.  If any of you
are planning to help with the organizing, let me know so I can give you
access to planning documents. Otherwise: welcome, and keep an eye out for
posts addressed to [MENTORS] in the subject line - the others you can
safely ignore.  There will be a post headed your way later this week with
an explanation of what you can expect at the event.

best
Shauna