[Campus-depaul-staff] Open to students outside of DePaul?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Sep 10 20:23:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

I had a very interesting chat with Aaron Shaw from Northwestern the other
day and it turns out he is teaching a course this fall on online
communities. It dovetails very nicely with Open Source Comes to Campus.
Perhaps we could invite people from Northwestern as well? Please let me
know if this okay. I'll send him information so that he can invite his
students.

Part of his goals for this course is to help his students go through teh
process of contributing to an online community. whether it be editing
wikipedia, etc.

shekay at pobox.com