[Campus-depaul-staff] Status

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sat Oct 18 13:13:15 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

My number is 773.677.5164. I prefer txts versus voice since I have trouble
hearing on the phone.

Presenters

Jim will be giving the talk on open source.

I'll cover tools and communication.

Massimo will moderate the career panel.

Ian will cover git.

Additional Mentors

Bonnie suggested Drew, and he may be able to come later in the day (or the
morning). He will be able to talk to any students interested in projects
involving single board computers, electronics, arduino, etc.

I am not sure if Aeva will have time to make it. She may be able to show up
later in the day.

Tim Saylor may be able to show up for the whole day.

shekay at pobox.com