[Campus-depaul-staff] logistics for tomorrow Re: status update

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Oct 17 17:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
wrote:

- Who will be at the site at least 15-30 minutes before the event starts to
> set up? This includes putting up signs so students know they're in the
> right place (have some of those here
> <https://github.com/openhatch/open-source-comes-to-campus/tree/master/publicity/flyers/flyers_giving_directions> but
> pen and paper will do), setting out the food, arranging desks (if needed)
> and extension cords (if needed), and starting the projector and linking to
> the setup instructions.

I will show up early to help arrange things, bring extension cords, and put
up signs.

- Will anyone be taking pictures?

Everett will take pictures for us.

> - I highly recommend getting stickies and pens for nametags, and printing
> out a sign-in sheet.  Green and red sticky notes for asking for help and
> feedback are also excellent, though not necessary:
> http://software-carpentry.org/workshops/operations.html#feedback

Will someone bring color coded stickies and also nametags? It is easier if
someone else picks these up for me.

shekay at pobox.com