[Campus-depaul-staff] Fwd: Open Hatch event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:29:58 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Open Hatch event
To: "DiPierro, Massimo" <MDiPierro at cs.depaul.edu>
Cc: "Shannon, Brooke" <bshannon at cdm.depaul.edu>

Yes, we should definitely do follow-up emails.  It's one of the cards:
https://trello.com/c/JVoHOgrr/10-send-confirmation-emails-to-students

You can find template emails here, although they'll need to be customized
to this event:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-T66c9ct8WgHjpjdI8X_xP4CwV7IY0EM14-Ab1atOzo/edit