[Campus-depaul-staff] confirming with attendees

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Oct 7 16:38:00 UTC 2014

I haven't sent an email to attedees yet. I didn't realize we had 40+
signups. That's exciting. Last time I checked we had 20ish.

I'll work on getting more mentors. I spoke to Devina in person today and
she said she would reach out to the women in engineering group.

I'll talk to other friends too.

I suggest that people talk to their friends who would like to volunteer as
mentors and have them sign up.

shekay at pobox.com