[Campus-davis-staff] mentor names for blog post

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:22:44 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I've put together a blog post about the event, and want to thank all of our
mentors. Can those of you who mentored at the event tell me how you'd like
to be referred to? If you have a personal or professional website you'd
like to be linked we can also do that.

It's not clear to me that everyone who mentored is on this mailing list.
 If folks could also skim this list and let me know if there's anyone
missing:

aimandel at ucdavis.edu
asheesh at asheesh.org
brittag at gmail.com