[Campus-davis-staff] Let's bring Open Source Comes to Campus to my school

Shauna Gordon-McKeon hello at openhatch.org
Fri Apr 4 17:57:25 UTC 2014

10am to 8pm will definitely be better.  I actually think 11am-6pm for the
actual event will be best.  That gives people plenty of time to drive up in
the morning, while maintaining the full day event.

FYI, I created a mailing list for us to use.  I actually accidentally
invited you all to the wrong one, my apologies.  Look for
"campus-davis-staff".  :)  We like to use mailing lists so one gets
accidentally left off the email thread, and we also have an easy to access
archive of past posts.  From now on, all posts should go to this list.

I've also created a google drive folder for the event.  The folder contains
templates for emails, sign up forms, etc.