[Campus-columbia-staff] intro email for organizers and mentors at Columbia event this Saturday!

Zachary Newman zack at adicu.com
Thu Nov 13 23:53:51 UTC 2014

Hey all!

Looking forward to Saturday.

I'm quite good with git so I'd be happy to help out there. The only project
I'm really involved in right now is in OCaml so I don't think most
participants would be able to get involved :) but I'd rank myself as pretty
competent at most of the skills you've listed so I can help out there.

Cheers,
Zack

P.S. I should be around for the morning and then some, but not the whole
day.