[Campus-bucknell-staff] next steps

Melissa Rios mr043 at bucknell.edu
Fri Sep 19 21:19:45 UTC 2014

Sorry. We don't have control over the help text appearing on top of the
question.

Melissa Rios
Bucknell University '16
Nightingale-Bamford School '12

On Sep 19, 2014, at 5:17 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
wrote:

One minor thought: the ordering of the help text for some of the questions
might be confusing.  For instance, it reads:

e.g. "never heard of it", "run Ubuntu", "wrote most of the Linux kernel"
"Please briefly describe your involvement in open source"

Perhaps the ordering around on those three questions (From how did you
discover... to dietary restrictions.)