[Campus-bucknell-staff] picking a location

Melissa Rios mr043 at bucknell.edu
Wed Sep 3 19:12:04 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna,

I've been updating Trello with all of our progress. We've picked a location
but I was unclear about the last step for that card (free node). Publicity
is already in progress as well.

I've reached out to multiple people about potentially being panelists and
mentors for the event...but no one's responded. I'll probably send a follow
up soon.

As well, our beginning of the semester newsletter will likely be going out
tonight or tomorrow. Students and some faculty have been made aware of the
event.

Lastly, our board was thinking of making this our signature event for the
semester, which on campus, would mean co-sponsoring with other
organizations for the event, but would likely guarantee higher funding from
our student government.

Let me know if you can clarify any if the comments I have on the Trello
board.

Melissa Rios
Bucknell University '16
Nightingale-Bamford School '12