[Campus-bucknell-staff] how's it going?

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:50:41 UTC 2014

Ah, great.  Glad to know it went well, and sorry we didn't manage to get
more people to come.

Folks are very, very welcome to follow up with the tasks in the future.  We
can also help people connect with projects that are more particular to
their interests.

Thank *you* so much for all of your hard work making this event happen.  I
truly hope to continue to collaborate with you.  :)