[Campus-bucknell-staff] Hello!

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:05:43 UTC 2014

I've just created the staff mailing list for this event.  Planning emails
should be sent here where we can all easily reference them.

For the record:

Melissa, Li, Tung and I had a videoconference today where we went over the
plan for the event.  I created a Trello board for us to coordinate tasks
for the event:

https://trello.com/b/tlFBAAuZ/bucknell-osctc-fall-2014

I also created a google docs folder with template sign up forms,
spreadsheets, etc and shared it with you:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4HP1ey91UqPNHByVkxPUlZaQU0

Right now, we're focusing on:

- picking a date (Bucknell will have the workshop in October, but they're
not sure whether Sat the 18th or Sun the 19th)
- deciding which room to use
- finding additional mentors in the area
- figuring out where funding is coming from.

These are all tasks that the student organizers should take the lead on,
but I am happy to help as well as answer questions.  Let me know if you
need anything!

~ Shauna