[Campus-bucknell-staff] picking a location

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:23:48 UTC 2014

Sounds good.  There's no particular rush, but I'm going on vacation from
the 15th to the 31st so I wanted to just get things confirmed before I
leave.

You can still reach my by email while I'm on vacation, but I will be slower
to respond.  If you need anything asap, please use "URGENT" in the subject
line and I will try to get back to you quickly.

best
Shauna