[Campus-berkeley-staff] After-party for mentors: 7 PM or so, let's go to Jupiter, a bar in downtown Berkeley

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 16 18:30:57 UTC 2014

Feature: Post-event discussion & general hanging out time for mentors

    In order to discuss the event and generally catch up with each other,
    As a mentor,
    I want there to be an after-party for mentors at the event.

    Scenario: Let's all go to Jupiter <
http://www.yelp.com/biz/jupiter-berkeley>
        Given that the room is set to normal,
        And we have pieces of paper that comprise our feedback from
attendees,
        When mentors have no other time-sensitive obligations to attendees,
        Then I hope you'll join me in a trip to Jupiter for dinner and
drinks, presumably around 7 PM.

(apologies to http://cukes.info/ )