[Campus-berkeley-staff] publicity & sign ups

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

So, the search for mentors is going great.  We have 8 confirmed mentors and
7 unconfirmed mentors - once we get more confirmations, we can safely say
that we've met our goal of 15 mentors.

Unfortunately, we currently have more mentors than students.  Our goal was
to get 75 sign ups, and we have 12.

What additional publicity can be done?  How can I help?  And is the person
in charge of publicity/attendee communication confirming with our sign ups
that they do intend to come?

best
Shauna