[OH-Alumni] Join Mozilla for Teach the Web, a free and open online course beginning May 2 (fwd)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri May 3 00:21:16 UTC 2013

Hi all Open Source Comes to Campus alumni,

Mozilla is running a free online course called "Teach the Web", and you
might be interested in it! (Thanks to Will Kahn-Greene for sending this
along to me!)

It "begins" today, but as a free online course, you don't actually need to
show up starting this very day. But you should go click around and sign up
if you want to learn this!

-- Asheesh.