[WMF-outreach-staff] Mozilla volunteers on wikimania Hackathon

Fábio Magnoni fabiohmagnoni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:06:23 UTC 2012

Hi Sumana!

Arky and some other went to Wikimania, we had some great feedback. Sorry I
didn't get the answer from Michelle in time to send more engineers.

Yeah for sure, for next Hack Days in US if I get the schedule I share and
try to get forces together.

Kul connect with Business Development team and we will have the Wikipedia
app pre installed in Firefox OS.

Best,
Fábio

--