[WMF-outreach-staff] Hackathon MOVED to Grand Ballroom (used to be Continental)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Jul 10 12:23:38 UTC 2012

After discussing with James and Michelle (local event staff person), and
seeing that the Continental Ballroom doesn't have power at the tables,
I've decided that we need to move the main Hackathon area to the Grand
Ballroom.

Tasks to do, based on this:

* DONE: Update the wiki
<http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hackathon>

* Print new room signs (Greg, can I leave this to you?)

* (anything else?)

Notes (not tasks):

* Lunch will be served in this room, which will interrupt the Hackathon. I
guess that's just how it has to be. If people want a break, I will
recommend they take their lunch outside (there will be outdoor seating)
and/or to the Continental Ballroom.

-- Asheesh.