[WMF-outreach-staff] Wednesday dinner: Should hackathon participants just head to the Google Reception, or instead buy their own dinner?

James Hare james.hare at wikidc.org
Sat Jul 7 04:35:05 UTC 2012

Dupont Circle Hotel lobby, y'all. Even if you're not staying there,
they have Wi-Fi for days and nice plush furniture. Fifteen minute walk
from the venue, and some people are even staying there. It's hard to
give 24 hour access to a space you don't own, but I feel like we tried
the best as we could with our hotels. (State Plaza, St. Gregory, and
the Kimpton hotels all have free Wi-Fi; the hostel has Wi-Fi that
needs some work.)

James