[WMF-outreach-staff] Who wants to run a Git/Gerrit tutorial?

Roan Kattouw roan.kattouw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 04:27:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Gregory Varnum <greg.varnum at gmail.com> wrote:
> So setting it up at the venue and asking folks when they checkin to setup a git acct first might help? I suspect we'll want everyone to have a git acct, even if they're not in the git tutorial..

I guess so. For the Berlin hackathon, we required attendees to
register in advance so we were able to e-mail all of them a week ahead
of time, but I don't think we have that luxury here. The least we can
do is mention the requirement that one have an account on the wiki
page with the schedule, mention this when announcing the schedule at
the beginning of the day as well, and clearly document who people can
talk to if they're having trouble.

Sumana, could you weigh in further?

Roan