[WMF-outreach-staff] Wednesday dinner: Should hackathon participants just head to the Google Reception, or instead buy their own dinner?

James Hare james.hare at wikidc.org
Sat Jul 7 04:12:31 UTC 2012

Leaving the bags at the venue is a bad idea no matter what time of day
unless you leave it in a locked room. In general, we only have the
venue each night until 7 PM. So you can have an early dinner and then
come back, or you can hack away for several consecutive hours until 7
and have a late dinner. (Having forayed into coding, I feel like the
latter is the most ideal option.)

James