[WMF-outreach-staff] Wednesday dinner: Should hackathon participants just head to the Google Reception, or instead buy their own dinner?

Nicholas Michael Bashour nicholas.bashour at wikidc.org
Fri Jul 6 19:44:43 UTC 2012

Hello Asheesh,

Hackathon participants who are Wikimania attendees are encouraged to return
to their hotels/hostels at 5 to change and drop off their laptops and bags
before heading to the opening reception at the Library of Congress. Food
and drinks will be provided. Attendees should bring their Wikimania badge
with them, since that is their admission ticket. Those who wish to drink
alcohol should bring an ID.

Again, we encourage everyone to leave their backpacks and laptops at home
for the reception, since that will make going through the Library of
Congress security much faster and easier. To make the transition between
the hackathon and the reception easier for attendees, we encourage everyone
to return to their hotels at 5PM on Wednesday.

Sincerely,

Nicholas

--

Nicholas Michael Bashour