[WMF-outreach-staff] Survey that I'll send out to all registered Developer Days people

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Jul 3 03:04:08 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Katie Filbert's message of Mon Jul 02 12:51:22 -0400 2012:
> The skills questions are scary for the non-technical.
>
> How about add "OpenStreetMap" or maps / geo as a skill?  wikimarkup? wiki
> templates? bots? HTML?
>
> For tutorials, we'll be doing something for OSM and making maps (TileMill,
> Mapnik, etc.).  If you want, you can make them separate items, like
> "OpenStreetMap editing" and "Making maps with open source tools".
>
> Wiki Loves Monuments probably will also be a topic that people will work on
> (including a mobile app, database, WordPress sites, wiki gadgets). Not sure
> where to put that.

Thanks! I've updated the form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEN5UDBCWXJINWdYM1RUYW84U29aVFE6MQ

I've tried to respond to all the feedback in this thread. Another few
hour delay for feedback, and then I'll send!

Also, I'm going to work on something else in parallel. Look for a separate
thread!

-- Asheesh.