[WMF-outreach-staff] What if we ran "DC Wiki tech project nights"?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Aug 22 00:10:34 UTC 2012

Yo Greg, (and the rest of wmf-outreach-staff)

First of all, thanks again for being such an awesomely helpful
co-organizer at the Hackathon.

I was thinking it might be interesting to run more in-person
hackathon-type events within Wiki DC periodically. I was especially hoping
that we might be able to use Wiki DC (and SF, as long as I can find other
volunteers here) as a testing ground for improving Wiki tech teaching
materials.

I'll leave it freeform for now. Do you think that sounds potentially
interesting?

If so, we can figure out some fun details!

Warmly, from chilly California,

-- Asheesh.