[OH-Publicity] two blog posts about OSCTC events

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:44:51 UTC 2013

I have two posts ready to be reviewed, one a review of our Purdue event:
http://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1981&preview=1&_ppp=0cd4c6e5bf

The other is a post of 'Infrequently Asked Questions' from Bloomington:
http://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1987&preview=1&_ppp=b381d21894

I welcome feedback.  (Especially from you, Asheesh!  You still owe me an
edit of the IAQ.)  Also if anyone has opinions about which order to release
them in, because I'm indifferent.  I was figuring we'd post one Tuesday and
one Thursday.