[OSCTC-planning] Learn how to do mentor training: Tonight, 8 PM Eastern / 5 PM Pacific

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:07:40 UTC 2015

We'll be doing more of these as we get back into events season.  If you
have any suggestions for how to schedule them more effectively, I'm all
ears.  For instance, it might make sense to schedule remote trainings
through BridgeTroll, but maybe there's a better pre-existing solution that
accounts for different availabilities...