[OSCTC-planning] discussion of research over on the new discourse forum

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:15:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

OpenHatch is slowly moving discussion on a variety of topics over to our
new Discourse forum.  I wanted to make sure folks on this list know about
it, in case they want to join in!

To join the discussion, make yourself an account on the forum and head on
over to the "Theory and Research" subcategory:
http://discourse.openhatch.org/c/community/theory-research

Once there, you can introduce yourself in the introductions thread, comment
on the thread I started on OpenHatch's plans to start doing some of our own
research, or start your own thread on any related topic.  You are also
welcome to post other people's research for discussion.

I'm looking forward to exploring these issues together.  :)

~ Shauna