[OSCTC-planning] creating an osctc-users list to complement this one

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:07:58 UTC 2014

Thanks for the digest.  It looks lovely.  My only worry is what percentage
of our users will have difficulty with it.  General marketshare (<
http://www.netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=2&qpcustomd=0>)
suggests that something like 35% of browsers won't be able to view
discourse, which "is a JavaScript application designed for the next 10
years of the Internet, so the minimum web browser requirements are high".

I can't seem to find out what it looks like for those users.  Are you still
presented with an interface where you can sign up for the mailing list?  If
so, then I think I'd like to move forward and set it up to try it out.