[OSCTC-planning] creating an osctc-users list to complement this one

Alex Bayley skud at growstuff.org
Thu Oct 23 02:31:38 UTC 2014

It's totally smooth.  They're quite nicely formatted and readable, and I
simply hit "reply" in my email client and it all works.

The default Discourse setup is to send a digest to members about once a
week to let them know about what's going on, plus immediate notification
of 1) any post where they're @mentioned, or 2) replies to their own
posts.  You can additionally "watch" areas you want more notifications
about, or "mute" ones you really don't care about.

I will send you a copy of a recent digest from Growstuff for you to see
what it looks like.

A.

Alex "Skud" Bayley
skud at growstuff.org