[OSCTC-planning] DePaul Event

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:15:31 UTC 2014

I don't think anyone did a wrap up/blog post of the event, but we can
certainly help describe how OSCTC events generally run. Would that work?

The main OSCTC page is here: http://campus.openhatch.org/

The depaul event page is here: http://depaul.openhatch.org/

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Jennie Rose Halperin <jhalperin at mozilla.com