[OSCTC-planning] new curriculum page for event websites, and curriculum browser

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jul 30 20:17:58 UTC 2014

This is super exciting, and I intend to dig into this over the weekend to
see if I have any suggestions.

Shauna, thanks oodles for putting this together. It looks so great, and
it's really amazing that we have so many self-guided activities -- in fact,
it's amazing that for all of the activities, we have some a self-guided
version!