[OSCTC-planning] schools to contact for this fall

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:23:18 UTC 2014

Status update: I contacted 22 schools today.  11 schools that we've run
events at before, and 11 schools that I rated most likely to run an event.
 I will see how things stand next week and contact additional schools
(contacts rated less likely to run events, and new schools such as
community colleges and women's colleges) as needed.