[OSCTC-planning] Infrastructure changes

Heidi Ellis ellis at wne.edu
Fri Dec 19 13:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

We frequently send students to openhatch.org without mentioning OSCTC.  OpenHatch is a great place to give newbies ideas of how to get started. That seems to me to be the main mission of OpenHatch.   OpenHatch lets students see what others are doing and what can be done which is very helpful.  So making that transparent on the site seems to me to be a real help to the community. OSCTC is one effort that also supports getting started.  I also send students to hang out on the IRC channel.

I'm not sure what

Heidi