[OSCTC-planning] Random notes about drivers licenses

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Sep 6 01:03:18 UTC 2013

I misplaced my drivers license, so I just dropped in the mail the forms
that should cause the New York State DMV to send it to my parents' house,
and when it arrives there, they can mail it to me whenever. Note that NYS
DMV estimates two weeks for the process, so that puts it at arriving at my
parents' place Thu Sep 19, and they could e.g. express mail it to me at
some other location.

I figured this was urgent since we might try to rent a car. We might not
try to rent a car, but anyway now you all have some deeper insight into my
life as it relates to OSCTC plans.

-- Asheesh.