[OSCTC-planning] OpenHatch workshop at Princeton

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:33:01 UTC 2013

Hi Katherine,

That's fantastic!  I made a document to help us coordinate planning this
event, which you can see (and edit/comment on/etc) here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O0kpHNc2TI5hQL4K5dILIzuMQxok1Kn9lToF1OmydJw/edit

Please feel free to give us any feedback you have throughout this process,
as you're the first group to try and do an event without Asheesh or myself
as the lead organizer, and we want to make sure we support you and make it
work for you.

Obviously the curricula/training are a huge item on the to do list.  Both
Asheesh and myself are generally quite flexible, so I'd ask you to pick
some times that work for you.  I'd suggest getting started as early as
possible.  We should also talk through what curriculum you'd like to
present so we can focus on the right material.

- Shauna