[OSCTC-planning] Moving forward on specific projects to have bugs lined up for Princeton project time

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Nov 21 06:33:08 UTC 2013

Hey Josh,

Did you have any further thoughts on this? I think what we'd need from
Firefox is:

* Person/people to be around IRC on this Sunday 1-5pm (US/Eastern) -- maybe you?

* URL(s) for system requirements

* A list of 2-3 bugs that would be suitable for newcomers (it's OK if
they have to stomach a 45min-60min build process, so long as there's a
link you can provide that has been tested recently that provides that)

I can go find the links, if necessary, but I suspect that as a
Mozillian you have more insight into recommended wiki pages, so would
be happy to hear your input.