[OSCTC-planning] brainstorming what a mini-osctc event would look like

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:24:28 UTC 2013

Running an Open Source Comes to Campus event can seem like a big
undertaking - it's a full day long, involves a half dozen or more volunteer
staff, lots of publicity and attendee tracking, multiple feedings, etc.
 It's possible that potential campus contacts are feeling overwhelmed.

I'm interested in thinking about what a 1-3 hr stand-alone OSCTC event
would look like.  What are the best activities to run?  What would we want
students to get out of it?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

- Shauna