[OSCTC-planning] Is it useful for us to get to IND at 12PM vs 3 PM?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Aug 22 22:23:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013, Shauna Gordon-McKeon wrote:

> I was thinking of getting to Bloomington a day early to visit a college
> friend, so I don't have a problem being there before you & checking the
> space and such.

Cool, so then if you want, I can still try to search for flights for you,
but you might as well just search for them yourself if you're OK with
that.

I'll probably aim to arrive to campus at ~8PM Friday, then. When we get
the go-ahead from Morris, I can book mine; I don't think prices are
going to rise dramatically in the next 1-7 days.

-- Asheesh.